Friday, September 28, 2012

Vermont Landscape Paintings : Oil and Watercolor

I'm very excited this morning to get to finally do a post displaying most of the landscapes I've been painting over the past few months for the East Burke Fall Folliage Festival. This hasn't been a full time venture by any means but it has certainly kept me busy in every spare moment I could get. I think the final total count for paintings is around thirty and then a ton of framed prints as well and postcards I made of some of my favorites (through Moo.com). I wanted to have a variety of things at different price levels to try reaching out to as many people as possible.  For those interested, the Festival is in East Burke,Vermont and will be this Saturday, Sept. 29th from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. I have no idea what to expect for sales as I've never done this before so I would suggest come early. Without further ado . . .














No comments: