Friday, January 25, 2013

Illustrated Valentine's Day Card

Recently I've been working on the third book in the "Samantha Series" , "Samantha Plays Possum" which I will share a bit on soon. As that is currently my only official project I currently have going I've been doing tons of background work on my online stores and getting new things set up for selling my work. One such project involves a new moose character I'm designing. This is probably the first character I've ever been in full charge of designing without input from a client or friends (so far). I'll probably ask for folks advice at some point but for now I'm working a bit in secret until the project is ready to reveal in full. The first test product i've created is a valentine's Day card available on my zazzle store. http://www.zazzle.com/moose_valentines_day_card-137201477789749408

No comments: